Wow! Where has the time gone? Our sweet baby is 4 months old today, and I can't believe it! She is such a little cutie! She is rolling over, grabbing everything (especially her big sister's hair) and learning so many new things. She is trying to sit up and she laughs and squeals all the time. We just love her so much! I just wanted to share a couple of mommy loves about Claira.
I love...
- that you find a way to smile at me even just before you start to cry.
- that you sleep through the night in your big girl crib. (maybe I don't love that you are in your big girl crib, but I do love that you sleep through the night)
- that you are content enough to hang out and play on the floor to give mommy a minute to spend time with Grace, throw in a load of laundry, or take a quick shower.
- how you look at your big sister with such love and admiration--you seem to have a look in your eyes that says "I want to be like you", and I hope you will be.
- how you open your mouth wide to give what we call kisses whenever we get close enough for you to reach.
- how your eyes light up when daddy comes home.
- that you joined our family four months ago today.
- that we don't really remember what it was like before you came home with us.
- how you make me feel love in a way that only a mommy can.
- But most of all I just love you!
Happy Four Month Birthday my Sweet Love!
1 comment:
What a precious picture! And that's awesome that she sleeps so well at just 4 months. Go Claira!!
Post a Comment