Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Trip to the Pool...



I just have to wonder why we need this much stuff to literally walk across the parking lot to the swimming pool. If I need this much stuff for a trip to the pool, how much luggage am I going to be hauling with us to Disney World in less than a month??? Wish me luck!


This is the distance we were walking from our house to the pool.

Grace jumping in (a different day)


Claira wondering about the water (check out the cute swimsuit--Thanks Whitney!)

Claira deciding she hates the water (we have tried twice now with no happy reactions)

3 comments:

Whit said...

I really really love that baby chub in zebra

Jen Baxter said...

Wow that is a lot of stuff to take to the pool!! Great picture! I laughed and laughed.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could come and see you guys! I want to see that baby before she is all grown up. I hope that you are doing well. I miss you guys so much!