Friday, October 3, 2008

Is it Possible?



I can't even believe that Claira is 9 months old! It truly blows me away that my baby is getting so big. She is AMAZING, and I am just not ready for my sweet little snuggler to grow up. Her 9-month stats came in at 23 lbs. 5 oz. and 30 inches of absolute love. She is healthy and happy and according to her pediatrician off-the-charts in her mobility and skill set. She is getting very close to walking and is standing on her own all the time now. She loves to clap, wave, dance, snuggle, cruise, play with hair, scream, giggle, be tickled, chase us, play hide & seek (baby version), click her tongue, say baba, dada, gaga, mama (sometimes), and unfortunately BITE! We are working on the biting thing, but it is very hard to help her understand that biting is just not the best way to give loves. She laughs at the words "no-no!" and doesn't recognize fear in the least. She is busy, busy, busy, and we are lovin' every minute of it. What a blessing! What a gift! What a little love!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalie N said...

What a smart cookie! She sounds like such a joy. I love that cute outfit too!

Kristin said...

I LOVE those sweet cheeks!!! They are so kissably cute!