I have been having some trouble downloading pictures from my camera. I finally got it to work so I just posted some things that I had written a couple of weeks back but was waiting for pictures to go with them. Anyways, read on because I published 4 posts tonight (including this one).
Today was Grace's 100th day of school celebration (February 9th). Grace decided she wanted daddy to go with her because he doesn't get to do very much with her at school. I asked Matt to take the camera and get at least one photo of the two of them together. I forgot to tell him that I had a 3-picture minimum requirement, so imagine my delight when he came home with 4 photos of the fun event. Grace got to do all sorts of fun activities that involved counting to 100. By the end of it, she was a little tired of counting though so Matt had to help out on the last few activities. When I asked her if she did the 100 exercises on the playground, she said "No, too tiring." She was so excited for this day to come--she has literally been counting down the days for the past couple of weeks. It came and went and now she is 100 days smarter.
Okay, so I know this is a post about Grace, but I had to add the cute picture of Claira. They both looked so cute in their black & white dresses with leggings today.
4 comments:
100 days it's a milestone. My kids is sometime this month(because of track breaks). I can't believe how long Claira's hair has gotten.
I guess I can leave comments now! YIPEEE...These girls are the cutest! Lauren loved looking at the pictures of Grace and when she saw the picture of Claira, she said, "How cute is that face?" I loved your re-telling of all of their latest and greatest moments. You're inspiring me to catch up on my blog :)
What a great blog Alicia! Your girls are both so darling. Glad to be able to keep in tough with you!
Oh, I just noticed you have Matt and Kristin on your friend list. Matt is my sister's husband's brother. In fact, I just saw them in Phoenix a couple of weeks ago. How do you know them....such a small world!
Post a Comment