Friday, February 27, 2009

Now that's love...

Yesterday Grace brought home a picture she had drawn and colored for us (mommy & daddy) during free choice time at school. I was having a little trouble figuring out what she had written on it--see if you can do better...

"I love u mor then popu jonz petsu I love u the most."

Mind you, when I type it out like this, it seems very clear, but to read it written from the bottom up with letters from some words carrying over to the line above, it was a little tricky. And just in case you too are struggling with the interpretation, it says...

"I love you more than Papa John's Pizza. I love you the most."

Now that's love.

4 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

That is so cute. Ah Grace, I am so glad that you keepsake the cute and funny things that she says. :)

Kristin said...

You must feel so special :)

Mandi said...

what a compliment as a mom. for a child to say she loves her family more than pizza...that is a big deal!

Heidi said...

I love Grace's writing! How sweet is that? I love the pictures, too!