kill a spider on the wall of your two-story family room??? I hate having a two-story ceiling in our family room. It makes our family room freezing cold and impossible to heat, and more importantly, it drives me crazy whenever I see a spider up on the ceiling or wall. I will watch that spider all day to make sure it doesn't move, and when it does, I follow it until it is in a place that makes it killable. On Saturday, we had a spider high on the wall, soooooo....Matt tried hitting it with the nerf gun, the soccer ball, then the fly swatter. He eventually ended up moving the spider down low enough that it was killable, and I didn't have to watch it for the rest of the day. Sorry for the blurry pictures--you can't reenact such an event just to get in-focus pictures.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment