She is also letting go of the furniture and walls to stand for brief moments here and there. Once in a while she will stand on her own to clap, but usually when mommy tries to capture it on film, she doesn't fall, but rather eases her way to the ground. Her chubby little thighs are getting a much needed workout these days. She seriously has the strongest little legs I have ever seen on a baby--I even saw her do a squat yesterday (yes, you read that correctly). She went down into a squatting position then using very little arm strength, pushed back up to a standing position. I mean seriously--her legs are not just edible baby chub--she's got some muscle. She also loves to chase Grace around the house, and when the two of them scream you cannot tell who is who. I think Claira has quickly learned how to scream from her big sis. It is too funny!
Anyways, just wanted to share these crowning achievements for all to witness and enjoy! Oh yes, and please note: finalization is just around the corner. All the paperwork is in, now we are just waiting to get a court date! We are so excited and are hoping for an October sealing!
1 comment:
Oh so so sweet baby girl... I miss her cuteness.
Post a Comment